Atlantic Clipper 2D 2N
A really comfortable cruising yacht with air-conditioning, 2 waterslides, a 6 metre dive platform, 21 cabins, hot showers, a heated spa bath for 12 and superb dive facilities. Lots of fun This boat is famous for it's crew and fun in the sun!
ATLANTIC CLIPPER – 2 DAY/2 NIGHT WHITSUNDAYS SAILING TOUR – LIVE ON BOARD
WCBIA ACCREDITED – ECO ACCREDITED – T-QUAL ACCREDITED – NOMINATED “BEST TOUR” GOLDEN BACKPACK AWARDS 2012, WINNER "BEST TOUR" 2013
MAX 54 PAX AND 7 CREW INCLUDING 3 DIVE INSTRUCTORS
**PLEASE NOTE - $40pp holiday surcharge applies for trips departing 24th and 31st December ONLY (payable at ABC Travel on check in) As of April 1st 2014, $20 payable to ABC Travel on Check in - EMC $$3.50 ($10.50 per trip), Qld Parks and Wildlife - $1.74 pp per trip, Fuel levy $5 pp per trip, Admin - $$2.76 per trip.
Fresh linen, sheets, blankets and pillows.
All freshly prepared meals and snacks – special diets on request.
Please BYO drinks to be stored in our massive walk in cold room.
12 Person Spa.
2 Water slides, 1 massive 8 Metre Water slide!
6 Metre Dive platform.
Air-conditioning and hot showers
Stinger suits, snorkel equipment.
2,3,4, berth cabins – we have 21 cabins
Huge plasma T.V
Night time fun with the crew - we are famous for it!
Intro dives - $60 – A full dive with our dive team who are highly trained in taking new comers to diving, so don’t be scared – tick the box!
Certified dives - $60.
Subsequent dives - $50 (second dives payable onboard only).
Chips, chocolates and soft drinks -$3.00
Upgrade to a private double, $100 per person or a private twin cabin $50 per person.
-Visit the top sights, Whitehaven Beach, Bush walk up to Hill Inlet and several dive spots.
-Sail throughout some of our 74 Islands.
-Snorkel/dive/swim stunning pristine reefs
-SCUBA dive – We are the best equipped dive vessel in the Whitsundays.
-Massive sun bathing decks with comfy bean bags and shaded areas for really hot days.
-Whale watching when in season (July to Sept).
-Fully air-conditioned (an absolute must in the summer).
-Dive platform – not for the faint of heart!
-Incredibly friendly and professional crew that go out of their way to ensure you have the best holiday!
-Get your camera out for the pod of dolphins that visit us on 8 out of 10 trips. This family have been visiting us for years – our favourite thing!
-Snorkel at North Hook, the best diving and snorkelling around! Look for some amazing species of fish and marine life including the parrot fish, bat fish, cuttlefish, giant clams and of course NEMO!
-Cold beer, balmy evenings, gazing at the southern cross whilst you spot the shooting stars...priceless!
WHAT TO BRING:
- BYO Alcohol, no glass or red wine please (workplace health and safety)
- Beach towel/towel/camera/toiletries.
- Thongs/sandals (for bush walk).
- Your Ipod – hook up to our speakers for a boogie...
- Light clothing – Evenings in winter can be chilly, days are hot. Summer is hot and sometimes wet.
- Weather proof jacket in wet season for walks.
- Your biggest sense of humour.
- Ladies (or gents) feel free to bring your hairdryers/ straighteners/phone chargers etc – we have full power , 240 volt, on the clipper and power points in all the cabins.
- **ZIPLESS BAGS**Pack in an environmental green bag or similar, memento bags available from ABC Travel if required for $4.
- Depart Airlie Beach at approx 1:30pm (departure is tide dependant). Once on board our friendly crew will brief you whilst sailing, during sunset, to our anchorage for the evening, waterslide and diveboard fun until we enjoy a delicious dinner and spend the evening getting to know other passengers and crew.
- Wake up and take a bush walk up to the 4th most photographed location in Australia. Gaze down on the 7km of pure white silica sand of Whitehaven Beach. Sunbathe/swim on the beautiful beach for a couple of hours.
- Head back to the boat for a snorkel/dive at one of our pristine dive/snorkel locations in and around North Hook, then sit down in the spacious galley for a sumptuous lunch, freshly prepared by crew. Our extensive permit allows us to go to all top locations in the Whitsunday’s.
- Spend the afternoon with friends slipping/sliding/spa’ing/swimming/sloshing and sunning or just sit and enjoy the view on our comfy bean bags.
- Get on board for some evening drinks and prep yourself for your delicious dinner.
- Let our crew show you how we like to have fun on the top deck, or chill out with a cold one in the air-conditioned galley with our board games.
- Fall into bed for a good kip before our final day tomorrow...
- The crew will wake you up to have yummy breaky, for you to begin your last day of sailing.
- Sail to another beautiful snorkel/dive spot and splish/splash/spa/slide and dive for some final fun on the Clipper
- Head home, for a final briefing and then spruce yourself up for a night (with any crew on land) for the after party.
CONDITIONS APPLY - When booking Open Dated tickets please select Peak or Low Season Rates carefully. Upgrade fees will apply on check in for Low Season tickets travelling during Peak Season
Passengers to check in at ABC Travel, Airlie Beach 4946 5755
season.Departs: Tues/Thurs/Sat at approx 1:30pm, bus pickup from ABC Travel to Shute Harbour
Returns: Thurs/Sat/Mon at approx 12:30pm to Abel Point Marina
Optional upgrades -
private cabin AU$50 per person
private double cabin AU$100 per person(payable directly to The Clipper at check-in only). Private cabins are subject to availability and must be booked in advance.
As of April 1st 2014, Extra fees of $20 are payable to your Website Travel Agent and included in the trip cost. This cost consists of: Environmental Marine Charge: $10.50 per person per trip ($3.50 per day), Queensland Parks and Wildlife - $1.74 per person per trip, Fuel Levy - $5 per person per trip, Admin costs $2.76 per person, per trip.