Fraser Dingo Tag Along Tour - 2 Day 1 Night
Join us for a 2 day 1 night Tag Along adventure - fully accommodated tour on Fraser Island Be amazed discover Fraser Island on a Fraser Dingo Tagalong Adventure where our customers get to drive a PINK 4wd and see all the sites in 2 fun packed days with a bed at night in our Beach ...
Fraser Dingo Tagalong Adventure offers our customers an awesome Fraser Island experience!
- Best deals, relaxed and friendly, loads of fun, time to enjoy!
- Beach house accommodation with toilets, hot showers, barbecues, best of all NO CAMPING! -
- Beach access through the sand dunes (enjoy a sunrise walk!)
- Take part in Fraser's legendary PINK tagalong, get to drive a PINK 4wd with experienced knowledgeable guides
- Have lunch and walk under the rainforest at Pile Valley and Central Station
- Swim in beautiful lakes, rivers and natural pools; Lake Wabby or Lake McKenzie, Eli Creek,
- Take lots of photos i.e The Maheno shipwreck and the Pinnacles (coloured sands)
- Four Wheel Drive the 75 mile beach to Eli Creek, Maheno Ship Wreck, Pinnacles and much more with our adventurous Tour Guides; DINGO MATTIE & CAPTAIN JOSH
- Get an awesome deal and have loads of fun on Fraser Island while driving one of our Pink Troopys (Toyota Land Cruiser 4wds) and Pajeros, while following an experienced guide in a lead vehicle
If travelling alone or in a small group it is no problem. We will arrange single travellers into a group of other like-minded travellers
Trip Itinerary Includes
- 2 days adventure tagalong tour with 1 nights beach lodge accommodation at Happy Valley on Fraser Islands Eastern beach.
- Dorm style beach house accommodation (no linen provided - see extras) includes; toilets, hot showers, barbecues, music, beach access, beach bar and small shop close by
- All main meals cooked as a group; day 1 lunch, dinner, day 2 breakfast and lunch (food levy - see extras) guides cook great food! Dietary requirements catered for!
- Meeting at 7.00am for Drivers, 7.45am for passengers in own cars and 8.15am for major hostel pickups on morning of departure
- Snacks and alcohol shopping with group on morning of departure
- Barge departs from River Heads (Hervey Bay)
- Sites to see on 1st day can include; Central Station, Pile Valley, Lake McKenzie or Eli Creek, 75 mile beach, Ship Wreck…
- Sites to see on 2nd day can include; Indian Head or Lake Wabby, Lake McKnenzie or Eli Creek, Pinnacles, 75mile beach….
- Return on the 5.00pm barge from Fraser Island arrive Hervey Bay at 6–6.15pm on Day 2
- No off road driving experience necessary, you will be briefed and shown the correct methods. There is no pressure to drive, you are more than welcome to be a passenger
- Driver safety briefing at 7am on the morning of departure must be attended if customers want to drive
- Drivers must be over 21 with open valid license. Passengers don’t need to be this age (but must be over 18)
Please note: Trip itinerary can vary depending on weather and unforeseen circumstances i.e access closures. Guides reserve the right to make the best call for passenger safety/comfort
- DEPARTS EVERY TUESDAY AND THURSDAY
- 7:00am safety briefing at our office for Drivers (they must make their own way there)
- Meeting at 7:45am for customers in their own cars (accommodation pick ups available from 8:15am from major hostels; Woolshed, Friendly, YHA, Next)
- Food shopping with the group on morning of departure
- Barge departure 10:15am
- Barge returns at 5:00pm on the 2nd day - arrive back to cars and hostels by 6 - 6:30pm
- Free car parking available while your away
- Food Levy $25.00 pp covers 4 main meals. This is payable direct to the operator.
Customers must provide their own sleeping bag or hire a sleeping bag for $10.00. This is payable direct to the operator