1 day Guided Fraser Island Hummer Tour
The award winning 1 day luxury Hummer tour promises the ultimate way to see Fraser Island! No other company offers the thrill of a Hummer and exclusiveness of such a small group, just 4 passengers. Tour highlights include Ancient rainforests, Lake McKenzie, 75 mile beach, freshwater creeks and ...
What's included: Experienced and friendly guide, personalised service, all fees and transfers, morning tea, individual gourmet picnic hampers, a special afternoon tea with sparkling wine and strawberries, and all beverages including bottled water, beer, wine and soft drink.
What to bring: Day pack, comfortable shoes, hat, sunscreen, insect repellant, camera, swim wear and beach towel.
Vehicle: H3 Hummer
Number of People: 4 max
The award winning Hummer day tour promises the ultimate way to see Fraser Island. No other company offers the thrill of a Hummer and the exclusiveness of a small group - maximum 4 guests per tour - promising personalised service from experienced and friendly guides. The tour visits many of the Island's highlights including ancient rainforests, Lake McKenzie, freshwater creeks, famous 75 mile beach, Maheno shipwreck and the coloured sands.
The award winning 1 day luxury Hummer tour promises the ultimate way to see Fraser Island! No other company offers the thrill of a Hummer and exclusiveness of a small group. Tour highlights include Ancient Rainforests, Lake MacKenzie, 75 Mile Beach, Freshwater Creeks and Coloured Sands. All meals and beverages provided including a special afternoon tea with chocolates, strawberries and sparkling wine.
The itinerary is as follows:
- Central Station rainforest including Wanggolba Creek
- Lake McKenzie
- Famous 75 Mile Beach
- Eli Creek
- The Coloured Sands
- The Maheno Shipwreck
- Pick up and drop off from accommodation in Hervey Bay
- Transfers to and from Fraser Island
- National Park Permits
- Morning tea (tea, coffee, cake, cookies and fruit)
- Lunch (Picnic style with cold cut meats, fresh salads and rolls, fruit, and cake)
- Afternoon tea (champagne, strawberries & chocolate)
- All beverages including - bottled water, red and white wine, beer, juice, soft drink, tea and coffee.
- Small group - maximum 4 guests per tour
- Experienced and friendly guide
- Air conditioned H3 Hummer tour vehicle
Departs: Daily from Hervey Bay 7 days a week with the exception of 25 and 26 December.
Pickups: 7.30am - 7.45am from accommodation
Returns: 6.00pm - 6.30pm back to accommodation