Reef Experience: 1 day Reef Trip
Cairns only ALL INCLUSIVE Outer Great Barrier Reef Tour! 1 FREE Scuba Dive (Introductory/Resort or Certified) - Unlimited Snorkelling at 2 Great Outer Reef Locations - All Taxes & Levies Included.
Reef Experience is Cairns only FULLY INCLUSIVE day tour to the Outer Great Barrier Reef.
Your fabulous day will begin when you board "Reef Experience" at 7:30am, at the Marlin Jetty "A" Finger in Cairns for a BBQ breakfast of Bacon & Egg BBQ rolls, coffee, tea and fruits.
We then depart Cairns Marina for the 90 minute journey on our fast Catamaran to the Outer Great Barrier Reef, where we spend upto 6 hours snorkeling,,scuba diving, swimming, visiting 2 spectacular reef locations.
We come face to face with schools of tropical reef fish & amazing spectacular coral formations
Catering for all levels, everyone will find the perfect way to experience to Great Barrier reef. For those who have doublts regarding being able to snorkel or dive (Swimming albility concerns, fear of water, wheelchair users or any reason that you may have to not being confident in the water).our attentive crew are very successful at assisting our passengers to enjoy these activities and in a lot of cases this is one of the greatest highlights in our clients holiday experiences.
Join our professional and experienced crew on a guided snorkel tour and/or Introductory/Resort or Certifie Dive and glass bottom boat tour at two of the superb Reef locations listed below.
Reef Experience caters for both first time and certified divers. It is our Speciality. Our patient & experienced intrustors & dive crew are ready to assist you.
Included in your Outer Great Barrier Reef Experience
- Scuba Dive - Introductory/ Resort or Certified (subject to Medical Conditions)
- Snorkeling at 2 Outer Great Barrier Reef locations
- City bus transfers from Cairns accommodation.
- BBQ Breakfast: Bacon & Egg BBQ Rolls, Coffee, Tea & Fruits
- Upto 6 hours on the Outer Great Barrier Reef
- Delicious BBQ Lunch with Fresh Salads
- Fresh Fruit Platters
- Snorkel equipment & instruction.
- Friendly crew assitance for non confident swimmers/snorkellers
- Guided Snorkel
- Scuba Diving Equipment
- Coffee & tea all day while boat is stationary
- Water fountain
- Marine Biologist presentation.
- Glass bottom boat & marine life commentary. (weather premitting)
- Complimentary glass of Wine, Cheese & Tropical fruits on the return journey.
- Complimentary Ginger Tablets for Seasickness (Medicated tablets available for purchase)
- All Government Reef Levies and Taxes
Reef Experience will travel to TWO of the 4 Outer Great Barrier Reef Sites below:
- Hastings Reef: Spectacular coral gardens and exotic marine life
- Norman Reef: Onthe pristine and dramatic Outer Edge
- Saxon Reef: An Underwater paradise brimming with life
- Breaking Patches: Located off Michaelmas cay this great location is renowned as being a paradise of shall lagoons and is frequented by turtles
- 7:30am - Boarding at Marlin Jetty A Finger, Cairns for a BBQ breakfast of Bacon and Egg Barbeque Rolls, Coffee, Tea and Fruit Platters
- 8.00am - Departure from Marlin Jetty, Cairns - 90 Minute journey by fast catamaran to the Outer Great Barrier Reef.
- 9:30am - Reef video presentation, Snorkel & Scuba Dive procedures, Reef Safety orientation.
- 10:30am - Arrive at the Outer Great Barrier Reef, Glass Bottom Boat, Introductory & Certified Scuba Diving, Snorkelling
- 12.30pm - BBQ lunch with fresh salads and breads
- 1:45pm - Glass Bottom Boat, swimming & snorkelling,
- 2:00pm - Arrive 2nd Reef Site Optional 2nd Introductory & Certified Scuba Diving,(at extra cost) Snorkelling.
- 4:30pm - Return Marlin Jetty, Cairns.
- * Reef Locations may change due to weather conditions.
Departs CAIRNS -7.30am Checkin at Marlin Wharf "A" Finger
Reef Experience includes a complimentary pick-up from Cairns City Accommodation included in this price.
2nd Scuba dive
Outer City/Northern Beaches Bus Transfers